- Easily take high-quality intraoral images with your SLR camera
- Enables smooth and quality intraoral photography (occlusal of upper and lower jaws) with deep depth of field of 60 mm (in S-mode: 0.25×) when even when shooting with one hand
- Does not require any difficult settings or dental mirror
- Effectively used by people with less experience in using SRL camera, such as assistants who have trouble in creating the difficult settings required for conventional, quality dental shots
- MADE IN JAPAN
*Ring strobe is a standard attachment although it is not our own product.
- Makes it easy for anyone to take intraoral shots with deep depth of field of 60 mm* without any difficult setting *in S-mode: 0.25×
- Free from motion blur and camera shake. Anyone can take quality intraoral shots even if the patient, photographer, or both of them are moving or shaking quickly.
- Enables the same photographic conditions to be provided anytime and anywhere even in different indoor brightness
Enables to select two modes of different depths of field,
U-mode and S-mode by merely turning the adjustment ring
Mode Detail U-mode Provides smaller photographic coverage and shallower depth of filed comparing with S-mode.
Suitable for shooting of partial occlusal or side view of upper or lower jaws
S-mode Provides larger photographic coverage and deeper depth of field comparing with U-mode.
Suitable for shooting of dental cast or whole occlusal of upper and lower jaws
Makes it easy for anyone to take intraoral shots
with deep depth of field*
LM-2G enables easy and smooth intraoral shots merely by turnning an adjustment ring to "S-mode;" this provides quality intraoral shots with deep depths of field of 6 cm that are suitable for medical recording.
Model LM-2G Lens f = 38mm Depth of Field "U-mode": 0.50×:
3 cm outside (toward object) from a point 6 cm from the front of the strobe light
6 cm outside (toward object) from a point 16 cm from the front of the strobe light
Compatible Mounts Bayonet mount lenses, Canon (EF), and Nikon (F), and PENTAX (K) Dimensions Total length of lens unit: 71 mm
External diameter of strobe: φ90 mm
External diameter of lens barrel: φ65 mm
Weight Lens unit: 280 g Location of manufacture Japan
Specifications and design of the products are subject to change without prior notice.