Having trouble with these issues?
- "We wanted one unit to be customized, but another manufacturer would not accept it."
- "We use commercial products, but they are not user-friendly."
- "It is difficult to find microscopes that can perform our own special inspections."
- "I am looking for a manufacturer that really listens carefully to my needs."
- "We have consulted with another manufacturer about the customization, but the result was not good enough..."
Tell us what you want. GOKO, a manufacturer of optical instruments with 70 years of experience, is the answer!
With our 70 years of experience as an optical devices manufacturer, we will listen to your requests to give you the solution. Do not hesitate to contact us even if it is a minor issue.
Examples of customization we have done:
"We want to mount the GOKO's microscope in a specific position for microfabrication inspection."
We designed a fixing base that matches the customer's machine.
"We want to make observations with a field of view of exactly 1 mm."
We perform optical design to allow focusing at a specific magnification according to the customer's request.
"We want to limit the observation to a specific magnification."
We designed the camera to be able to focus at a specific magnification. The mechanism for fixing the magnification ring was also added to prevent the focus from shifting after the focus adjustment is completed.
"I want to project the observation of the retinoscope＊ that we always use on the monitor."
We customized the mechanism and optical design so that the retinoscope image can be projected on the monitor.
＊A retinoscope is an apparatus used in ophthalmology that determines the refractive power of the eye by observing the lights and shadows on the pupil when a mirror illumines the retina.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about customization.