The article about the GOKO Bscan-ZD, the latest model of whole-body capillariescopes which have been introduced more than 3,000 units, was published in the "NEWS" column of The Health Industry News dated February 2, 2022.
In the article, the following advantages were highlighted.
- Maximum magnification has been increased from 590x to 620x. (Maximum magnification, optically magnified. Magnification is on a 20-inch monitor.)
- 10% increase in depth of field compared to the conventional model
- Enables Non-reflective observation using GOKO's unique optical technology.
- GOKO is responsible for the entire process from development, manufacturing, customization, and sales.
- GOKO Bscan series have been installed in more than 3,000 units in medical institutions, beauty salons, acupuncture and moxibustion clinics, etc. since the release of the first model in 2006.
- GOKO Bscan series have also been adopted as a tool to observe capillary flow after intake of functional food to improve blood flow.